2. Every 3 minutes a child is born with cleft.
3. They are often unable to eat, speak, socialize, or smile.
4. Their parents often can't afford the surgeries they need to give them a normal life.
5. Operation Smile has been around since 1982.
6. More than 2 million patient evaluations have been provided.
7. There have been over 200,000 free surgeries.
8. This charity is present in over 60 countries.
9. Medical work is done by generous medical volunteers.
10. Thousands of children are saved every year.