Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Where Is Happiest Place On Earth?

Most people refer to Disneyland as the "happiest place on Earth." In my opinion, the happiest place on Earth is the beach. There's nothing better than laying out during the summer time on the warm sand or diving through the waves in the cool ocean. The beach puts me not only in a happy state of mind, but a peaceful one as well. It's so fun to go with a big group of friends and spend a day relaxing, forgetting all of your worries for a while. I love having bonfires at night too and roasting marshmallows around the giant fire on the beach. During the day, it's also really nice walking down the pier, I love seeing the star fish stuck to it. Sometimes I'll get on my beach cruiser and ride down the boardwalk for a bit, and after, eat a burger and fries somewhere near by. At the end of the day, the sunset is always beautiful. The beach makes me really happy and stress free, and I love the whole atmosphere. I look forward to spending my days there each summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment