Thursday, April 19, 2012

Assignment 5- Me In 5 Years

My whole life I've thought every day about what I want to do as an adult. From the time I was little up until now, the specifics on my career ideas have changed, but the general goal hasn't, which is to be successful.  Right now I am a sophomore in high school and just started attending Back Bay High School. So far, I can already tell that this school is really going to help me get my credits up so that I have a stronger chance at fulfilling my goals when I'm older. I want to get all of my credits completely caught up as soon as possible because I have a goal to graduate on time. In 5 years, I want to already be attending a 4 college so that I can earn a degree in business. Then one day I can skillfully open a business of my own, and also help my dad run his business. 5 years from now, I should be getting paid, because I plan to have some kind of job, and also I know that my parents will always be there to help me if I need it. Although it will all take hard work and effort, I am very excited to continue on with high school and eventually earn something for myself in life.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graduation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business

No comments:

Post a Comment